- It turned out to be more universally orange than I was anticipating. It still had plenty of nutrients, but the plate would have been more interesting if we could have seen more colors.
- The hot sauce glazed tempeh was amazing, and even better the next day.
- This is a huge casserole. We had a friend over, and only ate half of the casserole.
- The nine corn tortillas that I had on hand were enough, although the 12 called for would have provided better coverage. I was maybe just a little bit crazy trying to make the pieces I had cover the whole layer.
- I added a diced Anaheim chili to the veggies (you knew that was coming, didn’t you?)
- Obviously, the lack of garlic in the original recipe was an oversight. Who would purposely leave garlic out of such a recipe? Crazy peole, that’s who. I added about 3 or 4 cloves of crushed garlic after the onions had cooked for a few minutes. I also added just a bit more cumin.
- Overall, it was delicious. I will just have a non-orange vegetable instead of the sweet potato next time.