- Started a post for Gaming Angels
- Met a friend for coffee
- Roughed out a weekly menu
- Went to the international grocery store
- This post!
Now, what I would like to do still:
- #FeministSF chat moderation
- Finish GA post
- Clean up the menu, type it up, schedule it to post tomorrow
- Empty all trash and recycling and take the bins to the curb
- Go to Trader Joe’s
- Wash dishes
- Clear off dining room table and buffet
- Repot mums on front porch into a more sturdy pot
- Cook dinner
- Make some cole slaw for weekly lunches
- Put together shelves I bought for my closet
That doesn’t look too ambitious, does it? I also want to read some more blogs from my fellow NaBloPoMo-ers, and I am thinking about taking on a new organizing challenge, so I am doing some thinking about that.
Am I the only one who finds weekends more exhausting that the workweek?